Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
a. Author(s) shall retain copyright to the article but grant the Journal right of first publication (subject to the institutional repository deposit requirement in II.b. below), and the irrevocable right to perpetually disseminate the article as part of the Journal subject to the Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
b. Upon publication of the article, Author agrees to deposit a copy of the published version of the manuscript in J. Murrey Atkins Library’s institutional repository, Niner Commons.
c. Beginning one year after the date of formal publication of the article, Authors may enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work and subject to the Creative Commons Attribution License (e.g., publish it in a book), subject to a proper acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal: This article was originally published in Teaching for Excellence and Equity in Mathematics (Vol., Issue, Year).